Robostorm.io is a thrilling multiplayer battle game for robots. Play with 3D destruction and compete against other players across the world!
At present at this time, only desktop platforms are supported.
You are a robot and you belong to one or more of the four teams (marked by nickname colors). There are five teams and four capture points. Your aim is to help your team score the most points and defeat all its opponents.
You can either kill enemies or collect points to earn XP. You can make use of the XP you earn to purchase useful upgrades.
Repairing damaged robots is possible in the tiny repair cabins that are located at the edges.
1. To move your robot around, use the W, S, and H keys.
2. Make use of the mouse cursor to draw a line.
3. Shoot left and right with left mouse buttons.
4. Sprint To sprint Press Space
5. To turn off the shield to turn it on, press Shift.
6. To open the menu of shops to open the menu, press B
7. Press Esc to change sound/fullscreen/quality settings.
Repairs are essential!
Don’t forget to purchase upgrades
Don’t forget to make use of both guns
Explore the various weapons
Shotguns are more efficient when they are shot close to the enemy.
Grenades bounce off walls and permit indirect killings.
The flamethrower can be used to light small fires, and even incandescent any robot. Be cautious not to hinder the flames. It could be used to slow down your adversaries.
It is possible for your own explosions to cause damage, so be careful using grenades or rocket launchers.